Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buying Fever

Went to Curves this morning and the pharmacy and by Goody's today. I bought some clothes. I have a lot of pull-overs that I think are too small for me now so I'm looking out for some blouses and other pull-overs. I need another pair of tie up tennis shoes or other kind of tie up shoes for the Nike's I have aren't comfortable and they are fairly new. My mule-type tennis shoes are very comfortable but I need a pair of tie up shoes too.

Looking forward to girls night out Friday! It may rain Thursday but hopefully Friday will be clear. I don't care...we'll have fun no matter what happens!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

save some money to spend on me...oh...i mean on you....and me...and some more on you...and maybe a little on me....oh...and Trudy may want something...but of course you come first...after me:)

so excited!!