Monday, July 25, 2011

Today Again

Being Monday, I taught the class at the Senior Center. Not as many people were there as have been but it was enjoyable anyway. I went to Curves afterwards. There was another lady there when I got there and another one came in while I was there (so many there's). It was almost like it was crowded!

All I needed at Walmart was some bananas but I got the items I stock up on and before I knew it, I had a basket full! I can't go to Walmart and just buy one thing.

I came home and put the food away and fixed lunch. I had to fix my main meal, hamburger meat, tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, a can of pinto beans and a can of black beans plus a beef bouillon cube, oh, yes, and a medium onion chopped up. I usually use the dehydrated onions but I bought a bag of onions today and used fresh ones. I haven't gotten tired of this combination and I have been eating it for quite a while. I have Quinoa and a veggie with it, plus some skim milk. I usually put a teaspoon of coconut oil in with the meal so it will hold me over.

I'll call the dentist tomorrow and see when I can get a tooth sliver taken out. The dentist said it needed to come out and he or an oral surgeon would do it. He was interested in what Rx I'm taking for my osteoporosis. It's Prolia and I hope he can do it himself.

Frank and I both saw Dr Walker today.  It was my usual follow up and Frank wanted to get an Rx from him. And I wanted to get a shingles shot. It may prevent me from getting shingles later on in life and I hope it works. Because Frank takes steroids, he needs to talk with his rheumatologist before getting a shot with a live virus in it.

Tomorrow, I'll go check on the cats and get the oil changed in my car and go by the pharmacy and maybe Lowe's to return an item we didn't need. It will be a nice day.

No comments: