Saturday, July 9, 2011

Slow Saturday Again

I already had the title, Slow Saturday, so I had to add again to it. It's a lazy day. Frank is giving the birds a bath and after that we'll vacuum the floors. We usually vacuum on Saturdays. I did a load of sheets and played the piano while they dried.

Talked to Mary Kate and she is going to the Dr about her stomach aches. One friend is having her gall bladder taken out and MK has the same physical symptoms, so maybe it is her gall bladder.

I ordered a pair of sandals from Sear's last night. I ended up with two pair in the order and didn't know how to delete the second pair, so I ordered it anyway. I can take the shoes back to K Mart if they don't fit, or the one pair fits,  the other pair will go back. I like to order from the internet but every site isn't easy for me to figure out. Maybe that's good!

No comments: