Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, Friday

I got up at 6 AM to water the sod. The dew was still on the grass and bits of grass and dirt clung to my flip flops and I had to wash them in the sink to get them clean. Maybe tomorrow morning, I'll wear my rubber boots. I've been hoping it would rain and help out but the rain came to other parts of the county but didn't get us.

I went to the Senior Center for exercise. Jan said Steve is getting bed sores having to sit or stay in bed all the time. I told her to get him a sheep skin to lie on. That takes the pressure off of the skin. After the exercise, I dropped a package and two letters off at the PO. Then on to Curves. No one else was there. I got in my two rounds. Gladis even talked to me. Usually she talks to people she knows better but since I was the only one there, she talked to me. I hope we get to know each other better so she'll talk to me more. She likes to talk and one sentence runs right into another!

I stopped by Walmart for some groceries and then came home. I cooked some veggies and then took a short nap. Staying up all day and exercising made me a bit tired.

I watered the sod before supper. It tried to rain on me a little but didn't develop into anything. Maybe tonight!

No comments: