Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shopped 'Till We Dropped

I left home about 11:30 AM to stop by the bank and then to go to H'ville to take back a pair of sandals to Sear's. I had ordered the shoes on-line and ordered two pair because I didn't know how to delete the extra pair! The sandals fit so I kept one pair and returned the extra pair.

I was to meet Trudy and Sadie at Penny's but they parked in another parking lot and we didn't see each other. Trudy called me and said they were already in Penny's and I parked and went in and found them. Trudy had a Dr appointment so she left Sadie and me at the Mall. We shopped about 3 hours. Sadie's feet were hurting because she just wore flip flops. I felt good. I didn't get tired at all. I love to shop. It was strange after shopping that long that I came home without any packages! Sadie is now ready for Youth Conference and EFY. So is Forrest and they can go and have a good time.

I came home smelling of the Mall and I had to shower and wash my hair. Frank's sinuses were burning from the Mall smell.

No comments: