Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hair Cut

I was glad to get my hair cut because the last time it was cut, I did it myself and that's always bad news for I'm always trying to even it out and cutting on it continually. It's really short and Kari put some mousse in it and it was sticking up all over. When I got home, Frank died laughing at it!

I had just finished getting my hair cut when Ruth called and we decided to meet at Walmart and go from there. I had some coupons for Goody's so we went there. I found a black shrug type thing that has a grey rose on the shoulder. It was marked down to $9.00 and I had a $5.00 off coupon so I just paid $4.00 for it! Now I hope I will wear it sometime.

We ate at Arby's and then went to the Habitat store and looked around. Ruth found some black plastic sheeting and got it for $5.00. She'll use it to put down and the ground and then put mulch on top of it the keep the weeds from growing up.

Next, we went to the store out our way that sell old and bent can goods. Ruth found some chocolate chips and some things that she bought. I got a bottle of oil and vinegar dressing for 95 cents.

Today was delivery day for stuff I had bought from online catalogs. I got this box of "Eggies". They looked like plastic eggs but a little different. The plan was to crack eggs and put them into the eggies and then float them in a pan of water and cook them. That way, you didn't have to peal any hard boiled eggs. That was the first and last time I will ever use them. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is! For all the trouble it was to prepare the eggies and then clean up afterwards, I'll peal a hard cooked egg any day!

No comments: