Monday, July 18, 2011

No Rain Yet

I got up at 6 AM and watered the sod. It takes about 40 minutes to do a good job. I ate breakfast and then dressed for exercise class. There were about 10 ladies there. Some of the faithful weren't there. I went by the PO and mailed the children some more old pictures of themselves that I found in a four drawer container I had in my closet. Then I went to Curves. Had a nice visit and came home with some nice cucumbers.

I cleaned my closet Saturday. I got four hangers that will hold six blouses or shirts and they hang down and give me more closet room. I filled each one with shirts! I have some 20% off coupons for Goody's but I'm afraid if I went into the store, I would just buy more clothes or shoes and I don't need anything! I got the four drawer cabinet out of the closet so the hang-down shirts could hang down without any impediment. Maybe that's not the word I was looking for...Maybe the word I was looking for isn't a word...who knows...the Shadow knows!

I made some more hamburger and beans and tomatoes and added a can or Rotel tomatoes this time for a little zing. So far I haven't gotten tired of this combination and I can chew it. Wahoo!

I watered the sod at 6 PM and it was a little cooler but it is humid outside and that's the was I was when I came into the house-humid. Tomorrow, I'll go to Lowe's and pick up a timer and two soaker hoses and we'll be through with hand watering the sod.

No comments: