Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lazy Day

The only thing I did today was take back some hardware to Lowe's and get my money back. I fixed meals but that wasn't much for the food was already cooked and I just dished it out. I did cook two sweet potatoes tonight. They weren't very good for they were old, but we ate them anyway. I read for an hour and will probably read some more tonight. I ordered some things from two catalogs online. I love to order online. The Land's End site is hard for me to figure out. I have ordered from them but it's not as easy as other online sites. Good thing or I would have too many clothes for my closet! I ordered 4 multiple closet hangers. They can be used vertically or horizontally and  maybe that will give me more closet space. I really need to go through and thin out my wardrobe. Maybe sometime before the year 3000...

No comments: