Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rx Trip

The trip to H'ville was uneventful. The traffic was heavy for a Wednesday. I didn't remember what floor the Pain Clinic was on. The building has 4 floors and we used to go to the 4th floor but then they split the office and the prescription counter in on the 3rd floor. Anyway, I got the Rx and then headed for Sam's.

I couldn't find my Sam's card, so I got another one, it was free. I bought mainly bars but managed to find other things I wanted by just being in the store! I found a package of flour sack dish towels and I got them. The flour sack dish towels I have are really worn out and I didn't know where to get any new ones. When I was at the car, I thought I would put the Sam's card with my Debit and gas cards and then I found the "lost" Sam's card! I had moved it to that spot and had forgotten I had put it there! Oh, well, now I have two Sam's cards.

We drove through some rain on the way home but it wasn't raining in Athens. We drove around the square looking for Amy's photography shop, but didn't find it. We saw about three other photo shops and I didn't know Athens had so many of them. What you can find by driving slowly through town and looking carefully!

No comments: