Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I made it to exercise and Curves and Walmart and Goody's today and things went well. Jan said Steve is not getting any better and will see a heart Dr Monday. She was tired but able to lead the exercises.

I saw Mary Lou at Curves. She came in when I was almost through. Bob was waiting in the car. They were going to Decatur after she exercised. I enjoyed the exercise today.

I got a few things at Walmart-things that were on my list. I also got a black tank top with some white on the front. It's an exercise tank top and fits snugly but I'll be wearing a cover up so no one will see all the bumps and rolls!

I stopped by Goody's to check on some more tank tops and got a beige and white one plus a black, thin, sweater cover-up. I don't know what you call it but I'll wear it when I wear my tank tops. It will be cooler that wearing a T-shirt under the cover-up.

I guess spending money was still in by blood when I got home for I Googled containerstore.com and found this bag that will hang in my closest and hold sweaters. I don't have many sweaters but I do have a lot of knit tops that I hang up because I don't have that much drawer space. I'll probably have to re-organize my closet again but it will be fun with this new hanger!

No comments: