Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ordinary Thursday

I had a whole page written, got up to go into the other room and when I came back, there was this up-grade from Firefox ready to be installed. I installed it and what I had written on my blog had disappeared! This usually doesn't happen on a Thursday!

I missed a hair appointment at 12:00 PM today. I didn't look at the calendar and flat forgot I had an appointment. I called and apologized and made another appointment for next week. Wo, is me.

I collected the box of plates and bowls, etc. I had in the basement and with some clothes from my closet, I drove up to the thrift store up the road. There was a sign that said that the store had moved but when I drove by there, they weren't set up yet, so I drove back to my road and unloaded my things onto the porch of the old building. The old building was just a small trailer and wasn't really big enough for a thrift store. Nancy usually rents the building to individuals to live there.

It's still very hot outside. 98.2 degrees at 3:00 PM. We can have thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight.

Frank called Crews Construction Co. and they are putting sod on the outside of the retaining walls out back. The rain was washing the red dirt into and onto the white drainage area. The sod will keep that from happening. There's always something to be done if you own a house.

No comments: