Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5th

It got up to 100 degrees yesterday. We can have thunder storms today and tonight and tomorrow.
The sun is out and the clouds haven't rolled in yet.

Tomorrow I have to go to H'ville to pick up an Rx. Karen is going with me.

The trial of Casey Anthony is over and she was charged as not guilty of killing her child. If she did, she will have to live with that all her life and then will have to met God and confess there. I don't see how she can have a happy life. I'm glad she was considered not guilty, but that doesn't solve the problem of what happened to her daughter. She will still have to serve time for lying to the police, but that will seem like a minor thing after the trial she has just gone through.

Trudy and Sadie are at Girls Camp now and will be until Saturday, I believe. I went to Girls Camp for, I want to say 8 years, but I tend to forget. We lived in tents but usually had a cold shower to use. I loved every minute of it.

No comments: