Friday, July 8, 2011

Shopping Day

I went to town in the late morning and stopped at Goody's to shop. I don't know why I wanted to shop today but I did. I got several blouses and a black short sleeved jacket and a white sweater-like wrap. It's cold or I should say a bit cool at church and the jacket and wrap will help dispel the coolness. I then stopped by Merle Norman and got some concealer. I thought it would help the scar on my forehead not look so prominent plus I have some darkness under my eyes that can use some concealer.

I was going to Curves but the time got away. They close at 1 PM on Fridays and I had to shop at Walmart. I haven't been too Curves all week with Monday being the 4th and Wednesday I had to go to H'ville to pick up an Rx. I need to stay up when I get up in the AM. I like to go to Curves in the morning and I'd rather do something else in the afternoons (anything except exercising!).

I think Mary Kate is going to a Dr for her stomach problems. I told her too and maybe she listened to my advice (no vice like advice!). There's no sense in hurting when you can find out the cause. Life is too short for that.

Sadie and Trudy should be wrapping up Girls Camp by now. I hope it didn't rain on them each day. I remember it was fun even when it did rain! I really loved going to Girls Camp with the teenagers.

No comments: