Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another Thursday

I've run out of catchy blog titles. It's been an average, calm day and nothing has stood out. I wanted to go to town but realized that I was going tomorrow and didn't need to go today. I want to go to Goody's to see if I can find a tank top to wear under my shirts.

I cut some bird papers and Frank gave the birds a bath. He positions the shower spray just right and the birds go under it at will. Gertie still doesn't come out of his cage to take a bath so we spray him in his cage once in a while. He didn't get it today, though.

I'll go to exercise and Curves and Walmart tomorrow and Goody's. Goodies is having a sale but I hope I don't buy anything I don't need.

Yesterday it was 101.8 degrees and today is was 98.8 degrees. But it's almost the end of July. August is just as hot but summer will be ending and the temperatures should moderate a bit. It just seems like yesterday we were complaining of the cold weather and were looking forward to Spring.

No comments: