Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Still Waiting For Rain

I don't really think there's any rain in the forecast but I can still hope! I got the soaking hoses, 2, from Lowe's and the timer. Dad and I put the hoses out at 6 PM. It had cooled down to 90 degrees but it was still very humid. The hoses, hopefully, will do the job of watering the sod. It is putting down small, tiny white roots so that means that it's going to grow. A good soaking rain would help but we've got back up until the rain comes.

I've got a hair appointment tomorrow at 9:30 AM. I'm just getting it cut so it shouldn't take long. Ruth is going to be in town and we are going to have lunch together. It will be fun. I haven't mentioned it to Frank yet but I'm sure he won't mind. I have a 1954 Demitasse year book that belongs to my brother and I have some loose pictures I was going to give him. I can give it to Ruth to take to him. Bill has some love letters from my parents that he is going to send back with my brother. He's at Bill's house now.

Sadie and Forrest are at EFY in Bowling Green, KY. I guess it lasts all week. I know they will mega fun. I can't wait to hear from Trudy about the trip and her stopping by Knoxville to see Frankie and Rachel and kids.

No comments: