Monday, July 11, 2011

Shot Day

I went to Dr Shergy's office today for my Prolia shot. Forrest had called to ask me if I could buy him some clothes for Youth Conference and EFY. I was able to do so, so we met at the Madison Square Mall and I got him some shirts and pants.  It was fun being with him even though it was only walking around the Mall. I'll be taking the Prolia shot forever. It helps my body make new bone.

It was very hot today. It got up to 99.3 degrees and no telling what the heat index was. When we came out of the air conditioned Mall, it felt like someone had thrown a hot, damp blanket over us. Not a pleasant feeling. Scout camp is this week and I hope the boys don't get too hot. It's at Camp Hulaco. I've never been there but they have cabins and that's where Girls Camp was held. The church owns the land.

Tuesday we have scripture study and Wednesday we go to the temple. The temple will be closed the next two weeks for cleaning. The Decker's go on their vacation next Tuesday. I'll feed their cats every 3-4 days. Someone will be feeding their horses and other live stock.

No comments: