Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nice Day

I went to town and got the oil changed in my car. I think the name of the place is Express Oil. They were all so polite to each other and nice to me. I was impressed! My transmission oil is low and I have to go by the dealership to get some put in. They said it was so costly that they didn't even carry any. I'll have to make an appointment so I can take the car in and get the transmission oil. It'll be in H'ville.

I checked on the cats before I went into town. They really miss their family. They had food and water and I cleaned out their litter boxes. Every four days is the right amount of time to check on them.

Went by the pharmacy to get two Rx's filled. When I got home, what Frank wanted wasn't there. He called and got things straightened out and they delivered the Rx to our house. I was surprised because I thought they only delivered within the city limits. But since the mix-up was their fault, I guess they wanted to deliver it to us.

No comments: