Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exercise Today

I went to Curves about 10:30 AM. I was to wait until the bug man came, but he said if he wasn't there by ten o'clock he would be by at 2 PM. He's pretty punctuational so I could leave after 10 AM. I hadn't been to Curves in a week so I wasn't going to do the 16 reps like I usually do, but I ended up doing them anyway. The cardio part was making me sweat so I stopped doing those and just did the machines. I had to go to Lowe's and Walmart and I didn't want sweat running down my face! It's still very hot and dry outside and I had to be out in it.

There are thunderstorms  in the area but it's not a big percentage that we'll get any. Maybe tonight will be a better time.  We want to moisture to dampen the limestone dust from the road so we won't be tracking it into the house. Plus the grass needs the rain.

I called Dr Shergy's office to find out the name of a shot I take. It is Prolia and is for osteoporosis.  I need to get a shot every 6 months. It's time to get another and I'll go see him next Wednesday at 4 PM.

The last book I read on my Kindle could have been read in a day, but I finished it in two. It was a cute book. A mystery without any sex and violence. I don't know if I like mysteries that much. Another book I have had sex in the 1st chapter and I stopped reading it. Frank is going to put the Kindle in my name after I read the final book I've bought so I can buy the books with my computer.

No comments: