Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Had nice church meetings. The Primary children sang three songs to their fathers and really sang out. I had forgotten to put on my piano glasses and had to tough it with my regular ones. I did okay. I just don't think far enough ahead. I drove myself so got home from church at 12:45 PM.

I'm not enjoying the third book of David Lender that I have been reading. He sets his stories in the stock market and Wall Street. There's too much wheeling and dealing going on in this book. I still enjoy reading with my Kindle but must find out a variety of reading materials.

I got Frank as Navy blue t-shirt and some blue plaid lounge pants for his Father's Day present. I think he liked the card the most. I just took a plain card and wrote some mushy stuff on it and he liked it!

No comments: