Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

They poured the white gravel out back today. The water will drain under the gravel away from the house. It's amazing how talented the men are when they are driving their machines. Everyone has been so polite and pleasant.

I've just been puttering around the house today. I washed a load of towels, took several large boxes out to be taken out with the trash. I baked a chocolate cake for Dage, the boy who takes out the trash for us. It has white icing on it and pink and white sprinkles on top of that. I usually make brownies for them, but I used a cake mix this time. I bought the throw-away pans with a see through cover so they won't have to bring a plate back. We really appreciate what the boys do for us.

We've had another hot and dry day. There's nothing that I want to do outside but I hate that it's so hot and dry!

No comments: