Saturday, June 18, 2011

Party Day

Today was the baby shower for Kimberly. It was in Fayetteville, TN. I found the road to the church without trouble. A storm blew up just as I was getting out of the car and I got rained on a bit before I got into the church. Kim got a lot of nice baby stuff. I left for home around 4 PM. I had thought of stopping by and saying,"Hello," to George and Forrest, for I drove right past their road, but I didn't want to be away from home any longer. I drove over 100 miles today, I'm sure. I'm thankful I have a good car to travel in.

I got home right in time for supper. After supper, Dad vacuumed and we read from Alma. Tomorrow is Father's Day and the Primary children will be singing to their Dads. I have presents for Frank but I haven't wrapped them up yet. He will be pleasantly surprised to get something. I've already got things for his birthday, June 23rd, too.

No comments: