Friday, June 10, 2011

Reading Frenzy

I finished my 5th e-book today in 3 hours. I started at 8 AM and finished at 11 AM. It was a pretty good read. I have to get used to new characters showing up in new chapters. I have trouble remembering the characters if they are introduced too quickly. I guess that's something I will get used to as I read more. I just bought 4 more books at $.99 cents each. One author, David Lender, is my favorite so far. I'm on his third book.

Frank had the worker cut a path down into the woods today to make sure the water would drain and not pool at the end of the drive way out back. Monday we'll be getting the white gravel on all of the roads-the one that comes from the street to the house and the one that goes around the house to the back of the house. It will look so good!

No comments: