Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On The Road Again

Back to H'ville for a Dr visit. This time Frank saw Dr Arora for a nerve test. He had some needles stuck into his back and the audio of the computer was turned up and the sound was like static on a radio. Yes, I got to be in the room with him. We go to so many Dr's that I hate to sit in the waiting room and be bored. I'd rather be back in the room where the action is going on. The Dr said that the pain in Frank's leg was coming from his back and that it was a process of the rheumatoid condition. At least he know knows why the leg hurts so much.

We were going to stop by Newk's for a sandwich to take home, but he felt nauseous and just wanted a Frosty so we stopped by Wendy's and had one.

It was storming outside when we got up at 7 AM and it rained on us as we drove to H'ville and back. It had stopped when we got home and the rain gauge had 2" in it! We're still in a "no burn" situation. I guess our burn pile will have to wait until Fall. I still have some pruning I needed to do just to shape up some bushes.

No comments: