Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Day Behind

I had to take Frank for physical therapy Monday so we did our scripture study today at 1 PM. We studied about Abraham and Issac and the discussion by the BYU  professors was good. It's an awesome task to study the Old Testament but it's great too.

I washed clothes this morning and still have a load to put in the dryer. I was waiting until I got home so I could take the clothes out of the dryer as they dried. I went to Walmart this morning to get some Smart Balance and got some strawberries and some bread and eggs too. I should have gotten two dozen eggs instead of one because I boiled 6 of the eggs when I got home and now only have 6 left. I like to have enough eggs on hand always. They make a good supper if nothing else is fixed.

I've read 4 1/2 books of the Kindle and bought two more today. $.99 cents isn't bad for a book! I got through 50% of one book but the action had slowed down so much, I decided not to read anymore of it.

They pour the concrete for the new slab outback tomorrow. Soon the work will be over and the drains under the house should drain properly. We have a rather large burn pile now but it's too hot and dry to burn anything now. We also have a fairly large tree stump that will have to be burned.

No comments: