Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday

Don't know why I haven't written in two days. Got interested in what I'm reading, I guess.

I went to Curves this morning early then came home. I needed to go to Walmart but it was raining so I decided to wait. We cut papers for the birds and I had a 4 PM appointment with Dr Shergy. I didn't know when I should have my Prolia shot but as it turned out I was late in getting it. I had some lab work done and I'm to get back in touch with him in July. They have to see if the insurance will pay for it. They did the first shot and I hope they will the next one. I should have chosen the one year infusion instead of the twice a year shot.

It rained some this AM and when I left for H'ville, the clouds looked ominous but when I got into H'ville the clouds weren't dark at all. When I got out from the Dr's office, it was raining and it rained almost all the way home.

No comments: