Friday, June 3, 2011

Today

I filled in for Jan at the exercise class. She had to take Steve to the Dr. I'm remembering more and more of the exercises but I still use my notes. There's always someone in the class that will help me remember the exercises and I guess I should try to go without my notes, but I don't want to just yet.

I went to Curves and there were other people there which was good. I don't like too be the only one there.
After Curves, I went on to Walmart to shop for groceries. I guess the store was full. I got everything that was on my list and it was over $200.00! The price seems to go up and up every time I go.

The men working out back moved the tree stump and put it on the burn pile. The tree blew down when the tornadoes struck May 27th. He has been scraping the gravel off of the drain field and has been putting it on the road that goes around the house. We will also have some white gravel put on top of that. Our house and grounds will be looking pretty good when all of this work is finished.

It's been 97 degrees today and a heat advisory has been in effect. The temperature feels like it's over 100 degrees. It is June 3rd but it's not time for those high temperatures. We haven't had rain for a week. The weatherman on the radio said we could have a thunderstorm tonight, maybe.

No comments: