Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday

I was planning to go to the Senior Center today but the bed was calling my name and I yielded to the call. I was going to Curves before lunch but got distracted. Frank wanted to change the washers in the outside faucets after lunch and I helped him with that. He installed a part where we could wrap the hose up on the house instead of leaving the hose on the ground all in a mess. He installed two of them. One of the faucets leaks and I'll need to get some new insides for it so it won't leak. It was good to get that work done and out of the way. Tomorrow, I have Kimberly's baby shower to go to at 2 PM. I have directions to the church and I have been to the church but I'm still a little uncertain about going alone.

Trudy and Sadie are at Mary Kate's house and will stay until Sunday. I have been feeding Danny Boy and a cat or two for Maryleen.

No comments: