Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another Dr Day

This time we went to see Dr Drew, the dentist. Frank had to have an old filling repaired. He did well.  Before we saw Dr Drew, we saw Dr Orao, a neurologist. He evaluated Frank and now Frank has an appointment for a nerve test. Hopefully he'll be able to find the reason his foot and leg and hip hurts so much. We ate at McDonald's for lunch. I had a hamburger and diet Coke and Frank had the chicken McNuggets which he said were terrible. My hamburger was dry but I was hungry and I ate it anyway.

We aren't parking our cars on the new crushed limestone drive way yet. We were hoping we might get some rain so it would wash away some of the limestone dust. The cars are parked on the East side of the house under some trees for shade.

The bug man comes tomorrow. We have been having a problem with ants again. The bait he puts down for them, they just walk around. They don't walk in single file or along the walls but they wander all over the place, looking everywhere for some crumb or morsel of food. I kill them murderously when I find them. I have no mercy. I will not share my kitchen counters with some little ants.

No comments: