Monday, June 13, 2011

Work Day

I got up at 5:30 AM when Frank hollowed for me. His spine was burning really bad. He told me last night he might have a bad day today and he did. I called Jan at 7 AM to see if she could teach for me today and she said she could. Steve had a bad night last night too. The man was coming this morning to put the gravel on the road and I needed to be here for that.

I cleaned the kitchen this morning. Did the little cleaning that I don't usually do until it begins to show. I cooked some Quinoa and barley. I'll still trying to eat like the diet says. Sunday, going without food for so long during church, I ate the wrong things and was hungry all afternoon. Sometimes I just have to have a cheat day.

I don't know what I'll do the rest of the day. Wait to see how Frank feels and see if he gets to feeling better this afternoon. It's really hard when he feel this bad. I can begin a new book. I have one that's a little lighter than a murder mystery. I don't think I'll get any more books about murders. I didn't like the feeling I had after I finished that last book.

No comments: