Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whew!

I went into town to the bank and then back home. Frank wanted me to do the end of the year thing with the bill statements so I set the little card table up and began making piles. I got all the utility bills and the phone bills, etc. and etc. and stapled them together and made neat piles out of them. I hate to do this kind of work but I persevered until I had it all done. I don't remember what I did with the 2010 empty files I ended up with. Maybe tomorrow I can remember....

Trudy called to say she had dumpster dived some coupons. She is really into coupons. Mary Kate called and said Nate had gotten his birthday card and money. The roads were all clear when they came home from SC but she said Frankie had to go around the mountains because the roads in the Smokies were closed. He had to get to Knoxville via Atlanta! Well, at least they got home.

No comments: