Thursday, December 16, 2010

No Thawing Out

The weather warmed up during the night and the cars had no ice on them, if fact, it was 50 degrees this morning. We got to the hospital alright and Frank had his lung test. I believe the Dr will find nothing wrong with his lungs. Maybe we can go to an allergist next.

We came home and I did some cooking and after lunch I began gathering the trash. We had a lot of trash in the basement from our cleaning out and I had three large black bags full of heavy stuff. I hope the boys bring their Grandfather's truck over to take the garbage to the road. I still have some more cleaning and organizing to do down by the washing machine. The extra bedroom needs some organizing too

We folded and stapled some papers for Gert's cage. We have a new receiver to put under the TV but we took a break and will probably do it after supper.

No comments: