Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Snow

There is some snow still around, but it's mainly gone. I didn't go to exercise today for I figured the Center wouldn't be open plus my car had a lot of snow on it and it would have been hard to get it off early in the morning. The temperature is up to 38 degrees at 2:00 PM and the wind isn't blowing so it's not that cold outside.

I washed a load of towels today but that's about all. I don't have much to do today. Frank's up but is working in his room.

I called Karen to say that I wouldn't be over today and she said she had to go to the Madison building to get all of the Primary supplies for we will began meeting at the Decatur Ward is January. We will be meeting at 1 PM again. I think that's why we're moving because meeting from 3-6 PM would put us driving home in the dark and some people can't drive at night. I think it's about the same distance in miles. Poor April-she'll have to get used to another big organ. We're getting a new organ with our new chapel but she can easily go practice on it when we get into our building again.

No comments: