Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Huntsville Trip

We stopped off to see Dr Gantt's nurse first and then ate lunch at Wendy's. From there, we drove to Madison to see Dr Morgan. Then we drove to Athens and I stopped by Lou's but she had already dropped off a "form" at Dr Walker's office, which is closed on Wednesdays. I got my order I had placed from Lou's and then we went by the pharmacy and then on home.

Because it's the holidays, the garbage pick-up is a day earlier.  I called Bobby to let him know but he already knew and said if we got our garbage together, he would send the boys over to take it out to the road. They've already gotten it out to the road. I really appreciate this service.

Tomorrow, I'm going to Trudy's house for the day. I'm looking forward to it. If we go shopping, I hope to find a pair of boots. Trudy says the Sadie wants a pair too. Maybe we'll both be lucky!

1 comment:

Curtis said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Clarissa made the Christmas cards. (She is so creative).