Thursday, December 2, 2010

Changed My Mind

I went into town to buy some groceries. I walked around Walmart and bought a sweater and two pull overs that the neck might be too low. I'll have to wash them and see if they shrink up any. I was very happy buying at Walmart! 

I bought gas for the car then went next door to Dollar General to look at the Christmas trees. I bought a small one for $5.00 and a string of 100 lights. Well, when I got home and put the tree together, 100 lights would have swamped the tree! So I went back to the Dollar store and ended up with less lights and a few other things. When I got home, I found the tree and the box on the front porch. The perfume from the store was too strong for Frank and he had to put the tree and box outside. That meant the other things I had just bought had to go back too. Boo Hoo! I just glad the other little tree I found could be used or I wouldn't have a tree at all. Frank did find a pretty fiber optic tree on line but they were all sold out! Next October we will have to order a Christmas tree on-line.

No comments: