Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow?

A Canadian cold front has moved through here and we had snow showers today! On the way to church, the snow was blowing on the road. After church, I noticed a little snow had collected on the roof of the building. The snow came mainly off and on so none collected. It was cold enough for it to stick if it had been heavy snow. Looking forward to Spring!

Our Home Teachers came over tonight and we had a good visit. We both got blessings.

Tomorrow, I lead the exercise class and then go for scripture study. Before that, I'll have to stop by the PO and mail the Christmas presents to Frankie and Mary Kate. I'll give Trudy's the day we get together, Dec. 24th, I think.

Tuesday, Mr. Boston is coming over to install a new heat pump for us. He'll be through the same day. I just asked Frank if the house would get cold, but he said we could turn up the gas stove downstairs and the bird's heaters would still be working. I was concerned about them.

No comments: