Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heat Pump Day

We had a new heat pump installed today. Our old one was getting undependable and we wanted a good one to take us into the cold weather ahead. It was putting out 127 degree heat at one point today! It just took 1/2 a day to get it done.

After the heat pump was done, Frank and I were in the basement and I had discovered what looked like orange oil in my washing machine. What had happened was an old jug of Amway carpet cleaner had busted and dripped down into the washing machine. Frank got to cleaning the mess up and he took down all of the stuff that was on the shelves over the washer and dusted with a wet cloth. Some of the stuff had been up there 25 years or so. One box has some kitchen things that I can donate to the Salvation Army and the rest is old washing machine soap that has a scent. I don't know if it is any good or not. I guess I can donate it too.

Ann and I are going out tonight to visit Sis Hansen. I looked for her house today and have a vague idea where it is. I hope we don't get lost too badly.

No comments: