Friday, December 10, 2010

Exercise & VT

I expected Jan to be at exercise class but she wasn't. She had called Betty C. and asked her to do it. She did a good job. Many of the usual people weren't there. Afterwards, I went by the PO and got some large and medium flat rate boxes. I meant to mail the two boxes I had for the children, but I went off without them. After I got home, I left to go VT to the Decker's. Ann had brought some Christmas things she had made for them and I gave them to them. It was a very nice visit. Karen had her daughter and daughter-in-law with her and I enjoyed their presence and then when I left, I left alone. It felt weird.

I went grocery shopping after lunch. Walmart didn't have any insoles that Dad wanted so I went to CVS but they didn't have any either. I then went to Big Lots for the yearly supply of batteries. I bought over $50.00 worth of different sizes of batteries!

Tomorrow is the luncheon-baby shower for Sis Herwig. I got a  baby book for the baby. It's a boy and I got a Disney baby book. Hope no one  else gets her a baby book!

No comments: