Monday, December 13, 2010

Exercise and More

It was so cold that we only had 6 people at exercise today. It wasn't up to freezing when I went out to the mail box today and it was cold this morning. After exercise, I dropped the two packages off at the PO and then went to Karen's for study. The Pearl of Great Price discussions go so fast that I miss out on a lot of things, but it is there to read.

I came home, had lunch, and did some laundry. I was afraid I had too many clothes for one load so I washed two smaller ones. I had a red sweat shirt is one pile and I hoped it wouldn' fade on the other clothes. It didn't.

I packaged up the art supplies I was going to give Luke at Thanksgiving, and then he didn't come. I'll mail them Wednesday. I also wrote a letter to Frankie and sent three Christmas cards or got them ready to mail tomorrow. Kayla's birthday is the 18th so I got a card and wrote in it. Now I'm waiting for Dad to write in it and get a check for it so it can be mailed.

No comments: