Friday, December 3, 2010

Surprise!

I got up at 6:30 AM to shower and wash my hair before exercise class. I got there and was enjoying walking and talking to the ladies when the time to start approached. It was Jan's time to lead but she didn't come so I led the group. I had taken my notes out of the car so I could re-do them and get the exercises organized so I had to lead without any notes! The class members helped me when I forgot what to do next. When we got to the stick and ball, I knew what to do. It was fun even though I didn't have my notes!

On my way home, I stopped by the Dollar General store to take back the things I bought yesterday. They all smelled of the perfume the entire store smells like and Frank couldn't handle it. They can't give cash back for an item bought without a receipt and I had one item like that. I found an Alabama mug for $5.00 that I got. It holds a can of cola and is pretty neat. I got cash back on the items I had a receipt for.

I came home and started cooking a pot of beans, a cabbage and a cauliflower. Then I found a wheat grinder in the Emergency Essentials catalog that I liked and was a decent price. Frank told me to look on-line for wheat grinders and I found the same one on Amazon for the same price! I ordered it. The majority of our food is whole wheat and that's a lot of grinding for a Vita Mix.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

wheat grinder! that sounds great! we shall bake bread when we visit again!