Monday, December 20, 2010

No Exercise Day

Frank had a Dr appointment at 10:45 AM so I asked Jan to substitute for me in leading the exercise class. We were there almost an hour before we saw the Dr, but he is nice and gave us lots of time. It was Dr Thomas, the lung Dr. He prescribed an inhaler for Frank and a nebulizer. The pharmacy had us to fill out papers in order to get the nebulizer. Frank will have to figure out how to use it. The pharmacist was supposed to show him how to use it, but he was busy on the phone, and Frank didn't feel like waiting so we came on home.

When we came home, the mail had already come and we had some packages in it. I got my Vita Mix cookbook. I know how to make whole wheat bread so I won't have any excuse not to make some. I bought 9 packages of yeast so I am ready. Now to wait until the spirit moves me! Ha-ha! I also got a car seat cushion and an alarm clock from Carol Wright's Gifts.

It's going to warm up into the 50's tomorrow and rain. It wasn't too cold today. I had on a long sleeve white shirt and a red Christmas sweat shirt and some bell earrings. I was too cool!

No comments: