Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday of Leisure

I was going out to the P.O. but Dad figured out how much the postage was and we put stamps on the two big letters I was sending the girls and I mailed them at the road.

I cooked tacos for lunch but I didn't have any salsa or tomatoes. The off-season tomatoes taste so nasty that I didn't want to get any. I had the cheese and the sour cream and the taco mix. The shells were crunchy. Dad stood up to eat his, for to try to eat them lying down would have been a disaster!

Later on, I went through the bills for the year and got the old envelopes out and put the folders back in the container. Soon we'll have to go through and separate the bank statements and organize them. I hate paper work!

We had Omaha steak burgers for supper. They are nice to have once in a while. A bit greasy to eat every day. We have them for a treat now and then.

It has been in the 60's all day. I think it's going to turn cold tonight. We are so spoiled with the nice weather. It gets nasty in January and February and half of March and then Spring comes! Yeah!

No comments: