Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Luc's

After Frank went back to bed, I went to town. I needed to drop a request off at Dr Walker's and then over to see Luc's to tell her I had dropped off my request. After that, I went by Kari's to get my hair cut. She did a good job. I thought about letting it grow longer but I can't stand hair on the back of my neck and I don't know how to fix longer hair that curls. So, I guess I can be happy with it cut short.

Kari is going to close her shop and is going to work at a place that's near the Sherwin-Williams paint store. I haven't gotten the name of the place down yet, but she will only work four days, I think.

Got home and Dad was up and feeling better so we had lunch. After lunch, we installed some speakers for the TV. I got to be a carpenter's helper. After he took some hardware off the wall near the TV, I now have no use for a plant stand that had a can of flowers on it to hide the hardware. I'll take it downstairs and put it some where.

I've enjoyed my Christmas decorations but will be glad to put them up. Gert hasn't been out of his cage since I put them up and I think he will come out after all the trees and Santa's are put up for another year. Tomorrow, we have two Dr appointments and will have to go by the pharmacy too. It will be a busy day.

No comments: