Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scripture Day

We didn't have our usual scripture study Monday because Mary Kate was still here, so we had it today. We just have two more lessons on the Doctrine & Covenants and then we will study the Pearl of Great Price. The lessons will be an hour instead of 30 minutes.

Tomorrow, I'll meet Trudy at 8:30 AM at the Race Track filling station to give her a printer her dad is giving her. Her printer died and she needs one so she can print off a lesson she is teaching in Relief Society. I'll miss exercise class. I ordered two DVD's from Amazon. They are chair exercises that have yoga in them. Mary Kate teaches some yoga exercises in Silver Sneakers. I hope they are good. I'm getting quite a collection of exercise DVD's.

Also, tomorrow, Karen and I are going to Florence to the Joann store. H'ville is getting one but it's not opened yet. I hope to get a blender pen. I gave mine to Trudy thinking I had another one, but I don't. You use a blender pen when you use the water color pens.

No comments: