Monday, October 11, 2010

No Class Today

Today was Columbus Day and it was a holiday for the Senior Center so I slept in this morning. I did go over to Karen's for scripture study. Got home at 11:30 AM and I was so hungry that I fixed a meal and gobbled it down in no time, then I was still hungry so I ate some rice and then ate a chocolate bar! Don't know why I was starved except I didn't have my 10:00 snack.

I don't really know why I was looking at the bottom shelf in the bookcase behind the computer, but I pulled a paper out and a bunch of stuff fell on the floor. In the pile, I found several pages of a family scrap book I had made. I knew the pages were missing, I just didn't know where they were. I put them back in the protective sleeves they were supposed to be in and then I looked for the rest of the scrap book and couldn't find it! It's in a three ring binder and it's pretty large but I have no idea where it is. It should be in my room somewhere, but where. I don't even remember what the binder looked like. Wo, is me. The pictures I did find are really precious. It's of when Frank and I met and when the kid were little. Some time the binder will turn up, but when?

Thursday, my old college roommate and her husband are stopping by for a visit. They are on their way to a class reunion in Enterprise, AL. I hadn't seen either of them in 50 years! We've corresponded but that's all. They both were my friends from the Westley Foundation in Tuscaloosa, AL. That is the Methodist arm of the church at the University. They are Ann and Bob Russsell. I'll bake some brownies and I already have some Sundrop and diet Coke on hand

No comments: