Thursday, October 7, 2010

Flu Shot Day

Today was a good day for Frank so we went to Athens pharmacy to get our flu shots. There was no line, which was good and we got the shots.

We collected the trash and went downstairs and weeded out some boxes. We got rid of the huge box my foam mattress came in and a few smaller boxes.

Trudy and the kids are coming over tomorrow to pick up the mattress and some old books that Frank wants to get rid of, but he doesn't want too throw them away. The H'ville library will take the books and sell them. I also want her to go with me to kids world to help me pick out some clothes for Frankie's children. I have to buy two birthday presents for Josh and Mariam and I wanted to see if I could find some clothes for the other two children. It will be a fun day!

No comments: