Monday, October 18, 2010

Events

Sunday was a good day. The speakers were good and I got the first part of my temple recommend done. Now, Wednesday night at 7 PM, I need to be at the Stake center to get the second interview.

Mary Kate and the children spent Saturday night at Trudy's and came back here after I got home from church about 6:00 PM. The kids played with their games and we just sat around and talked.

Monday morning, we went to Hyatt & Sims in Athens to see how much it would cost to get the picture of the temple framed. I was pleasantly surprised that it would only cost $38.00! I'm not having it matted and the glass will be the non-glare glass. The girl said she liked pictures like the temple just framed and not have any matting. It was a 11X17 picture and the matting would have made it a larger picture and I didn't want a larger one.  The picture of Christ that I ordered must have slipped through the cracks for I never got it. It was an 11X16 and that was a bit large for where I wanted to put it. I'll re-order and ask Frank which picture of Christ he likes.

After we got the picture taken care of, we went to H'ville to return a pair of shoes I got Saturday. Mary Kate got a pair she saw Saturday but didn't get then, and Sophia got a pair of shoes and some socks.

One day, Mary Kate carried the food boxes downstairs for us. She and I opened the cases that weren't marked as to content and wrote down what was in the cases. She is a strong girl! Nate helped us too.
They left for home at 2 PM. It was a nice, fun visit. It's great getting to know Sophia and Nate as they are growing up

No comments: