Saturday, October 16, 2010

Visit Friday

Trudy didn't have her yard sale today but Mary Kate, Sophia and Nate arrived around 10:30 this morning. Since this is Saturday, I don't remember what we did, now I remember, we went to Kids Mart. Mart Kate got a pair of jeans for Nate and I got a red jacket and a beige pull over. They both stink so I'll have to wash them before I wear them.

Today, Saturday, we left for H'ville at 10:00 AM. We stopped at Kohl's in Madison for Mary Kate to take back something and we looked around the store but didn't find any bargains. We then headed for H'ville. We stopped at Trees 'N Trends. I wasn't very impressed with that store. We then went to Hobby Lobby and looked at frames for a picture of the temple I have. Couldn't find a frame, so will have one made for it. I bought an Autumn piece for the living room that was only $6.00 and it goes nicely with the other Autumn pieces I have out. Then we went to Shoe Carnival, and I found a pair of Sunday shoes. When I got home, I discovered that they were tight on my left foot, but I'm keeping them and, if necessary, I will take them to the cobbler and have that shoe stretched. They are slip-ons with a small heal. Next we headed for Target. I got a camisole and Nate got another pair of jeans. It's a tradition that we go to H'ville and shop each time they visit. It's fun and gives us something to do most of Saturday. I treated everyone to McDonald's for lunch and we even got dessert! The kids liked that.

After supper, Mary Kate and the kids went to spend the night with Trudy. They will be back over here around 4:00 PM when I get back from church.

No comments: