Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thurday

The last Thursday in the month is the Decker's night to work in the temple and I ride along with them. I usually sleep in on Thursdays for I don't have any place that I have to be. I get up late, shower, fix lunch and try to stay busy until 3:30 PM when Karen comes to pick me up. It takes about 1 1/2 hours to drive to Gardendale to the temple. We get there at 5:00 PM. They have a prayer meeting to go to and I just sit and read the scriptures until the 6:00 session begins. We usually get home at 11:30 PM or there after.

I need too go to exercise Friday for I missed Wednesday because of a Dr appointment. It's hard since I've been out late the night before, but I need to do it. I just have to decide Thursday night that I'm going so I'll set the alarm and get up and go.

I bought a grey toy rat at the pharmacy that you put in water and it grows four times the size it is. I put it in a big bowl yesterday, but it didn' grow much, but this morning it was bigger! It's fun to watch it grow. After it grows, you can take it out of the water and it will shrink back to it's original size. I'll have to put it with my Halloween decorations so I can watch it grow next year too!

No comments: