Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trip to Florence

I met Trudy this morning at the Interstate to give her a printer her Dad gave her and she needed for her Relief Society lesson to make copies. I met her at 8:30 AM and then drove back into town to the Senior Center for the exercise class. I probably missed 15 minutes of the class but got to do the rest. I told Jan the reason I was late. She did the class Monday for me and did the class today for Barbara and I will do the class Friday. Then I went home and waited for time to go over to Karen's for the trip to Florence.

We went to the Jo-Ann store. It was the first time I had been to a Jo-Ann store. It had more material than crafts and couldn't hold a candle to Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I guess it depends on what you are looking for. H'ville is going to get a Jo-Ann store soon.

Next, we stopped by Sam's. Karen wanted to get some laminating sheets and I wanted to get some more nutritional bars and I also found a padded folding chair that I got to do my exercises in. The other chairs in the house weren't comfortable to do the exercising in. It's just one more object to bring into the house, but if I will do the exercises, it will be worth it. I've ordered two more exercise videos and will need to be exercising! What is it that I need to order next? Self-control! Ha-ha-ha!

No comments: