Friday, October 8, 2010

Buy Presents

I substituted for Jan today at exercise. She has been sick all week. It went well. I came home after class and waited on Trudy and the kids to come over. She forgot to put her clothes in the dryer and didn't get here until after lunch. They took all of the books we were donating to the library and also took my stuff for the yard sale. They also got the mattress and the topper. I surely appreciate the fact that they tool all of those things. I'll go over to her house early to help set the yard sale up.

We went to Kids Mart to look for clothes for Frankie's kids, but I was totally confused at all of the mess and decided to go to Walmart to buy some clothes instead. Forrest did find a speaker for his car and his Dad said he could buy it. He was a happy camper. At Walmart, I found a shirt for Josh and a shirt and leggings for Mariam, plus a toy for Mariam.

After Walmart, we stopped at Taco Bell and got some lunch for the gang. Then we came home and finished loading up the van and they left. It was a fun day.

No comments: